[OT] Sawyer Camp Trail reopened to bikes ... temporarily?

Matt Elsey

Jun 17, 2020, 7:20:51 PM6/17/20
to SF2G

Matt Elsey

Jun 17, 2020, 7:21:54 PM6/17/20
to SF2G
Also, please be chill around peds through there. I'd like to be able to go that way rather than be forced back out onto I-280 as a solo rider.

Patrick Kitto

Jun 18, 2020, 12:09:20 PM6/18/20
to Matt Elsey, SF2G
Did anyone ride it this morning?

if so- how crowded was it? any follow-through on 15mph enforcement?

--
http://sf2g.com
---

Dan Yang (Millbrae lurker)

Jun 19, 2020, 1:17:14 PM6/19/20
to SF2G
There is some temporary closure for controlled burn.  It was supposed to be 6/18, then 6/19.  Now it's 6/20