OT: Cargo bike beer dispensing setup?

Kieran

Sep 13, 2021, 4:22:35 PM9/13/21
to SF2G
Hi all,

I am helping host a free, outdoor, bicycle-related movie night in Sausalito next month. We're seeing if we can get permission to have alcohol sales at the park, and if we can swing it was wondering if any SF2Gers have a lead on someone with a sweet cargo bike setup for the job? I've seen some cool ones in Portland and thought it would be awesome if we could arrange it for the event.

(i'll also share the event poster in a week or so once we get it ready)

Kieran

Nathan Dushman

Sep 14, 2021, 9:48:46 AM9/14/21
to SF2G
I have this bike sitting in my shed that you are welcome to have. It's a single speed with coaster brake and needs an overhaul. I've never ridden it; a neighbor gave it away years ago and I thought it would be a fun project but I'll never get to it.
IMG_20171007_170323586.jpg