Sunday 9/26 morning Paradise Loop, 8am-ish

Nathan Dushman

Sep 24, 2021, 2:49:29 PM9/24/21
to SF2G
I'm thinking about riding Paradise Loop Sunday morning - say 7:45am at Fort Mason or 8am at the bridge plaza. Anyone want to join me? I'll stop at the farmers market at Fort Mason afterwards - my plan is to leave the empty kid trailer locked at Fort Mason on the way out, then fill it with food on the way back.

Nathan

Ben Roberts

Sep 25, 2021, 7:12:28 PM9/25/21
to SF2G
+1 from the bridge plaza (by the cafe/welcome center) at 8am!

Russ

Sep 25, 2021, 11:53:06 PM9/25/21
to SF2G
+1. 7:30 RRR

Michael Schumann

Sep 26, 2021, 2:18:07 AM9/26/21
to rver...@yahoo.com, SF2G
+1. What Russ said

--
http://sf2g.com
---

Jeffrey Tong

Sep 28, 2021, 11:10:54 AM9/28/21
to nathan...@gmail.com, SF2G
Breathtaking route!  Would be nice to go over to Angel Island too - Fantasy Island.  But that, in itself, is a day trip!

Jeffrey Tong, co-founder
ColinasCosteras.com
Community Wildlife Habitat
650.302.2190