[OT] Bike computer recommendations?

Madelaine D. Boyd

Nov 1, 2019, 11:19:46 AM11/1/19
to SF2G
 I may need to replace (My garmin edge 510 has recently started refusing to pair to ant+ sensors - first it stopped recognizing my heart rate monitor, then my power meter).
People like their Wahoos, and they're cheaper, but you have to pay to load custom workouts onto it? That's one of my primary use cases for a bike computer.
Any popular models or recommendations for this day and age?

Ben Kochie

Nov 1, 2019, 11:23:23 AM11/1/19
to madelai...@gmail.com, SF2G
I love my Wahoo, but yes. It really only loads for-pay services for custom workouts. I don't use this feature, because my only interval workouts are done via Zwift and I don't need the Wahoo for that.

--
http://sf2g.com
---