Best "ride along" seat for toddlers?

Brett Lider

Jul 28, 2021, 11:09:46 PM7/28/21
to SF2G
The Mac Ride? I see fewer of these and more of the knockoff brands. What do you moms and dads prefer?

- Brett

Patrick Kitto

Jul 28, 2021, 11:20:14 PM7/28/21
to bli...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
I have a Mac Ride and love it.

Never tried others so I can’t compare, but I have zero complaints with it. And I don’t have zero complaints with many things.

Many many hours logged. On road and off. Longest day in the saddle so far is 4 hours. Off road has included all the inner city skinny bits, all
Of the headlands and driving based excursions to China camp and Tamarancho (including flow trail - hawks favorite)

I think the Shotgun (main knock off) is coming out with a ‘shotgun pro’ which looks suspiciously like the Mac Ride from the teaser image in their email promotions.

-P

--
http://sf2g.com
---

Brett Lider

Jul 29, 2021, 9:56:33 AM7/29/21
to Patrick Kitto, SF2G
Awesome. I've emailed my ebike shop to see if the Mac Ride will fit on my bike.