PSA: All inland East Bay parks closing this weekend

amos skidmore

Sep 2, 2022, 2:19:21 PM9/2/22
to SF2G

Bret Lobree

Sep 2, 2022, 2:50:00 PM9/2/22
to ammon, SF2G
Thanks Ammon! We go to these parks all the time. I'm pretty sure we would have tried this weekend. Maybe we'll go to Marin :).

Also, lame that the Tilden golf course is still open, but no hiking on the trails. I guess the wasteful use of water during a drought to keep the grass green reduces the fire risk...that and I'm sure $$$ has a bit to do with it.

1T

On Fri, Sep 2, 2022 at 11:19 AM amos skidmore <skidp...@gmail.com> wrote:
--
http://sf2g.com
---

John Murphy

Sep 2, 2022, 3:35:19 PM9/2/22
to 'Jason Thorpe' via SF2G
true this but also if a fire starts, they just turn on the sprinklers, a la when the fire got to the ski areas