fri june 3 - ffff - bex - style iv nrlb - 0630 pcr

Peter Colijn

Jun 1, 2022, 11:33:41 PM6/1/22
to SF2G
Anyone fancy a good 'ol fashioned FFFF?

Not sure if I'm going all the way to MTV or turning back at some point, but I'm definitely riding my bike!

NOTE1: pcr rollout (24th & folsom) due to kfr not opening till 0700
NOTE2: I've proposed bex but if we have new folks who would rather not ride the hairball we can do a gametime switch to bayway

Mark Kahn

Jun 2, 2022, 4:56:48 PM6/2/22
to SF2G
+0.something to somewhere

Magnus Sandberg

Jun 2, 2022, 6:46:54 PM6/2/22
to mark....@gmail.com, SF2G
+1@bbq

--
http://sf2g.com
---

Peter Colijn

Jun 2, 2022, 8:02:29 PM6/2/22
to bmagnus...@gmail.com, mark....@gmail.com, SF2G
If no +1s to PCR by 10pm I may go straight to BBQ as well...

Kar Epker

Jun 3, 2022, 12:11:46 AM6/3/22
to SF2G
+1 PCR

This will be my first (group) SF2G ride. I've been lurking since RTO and done a few solo efforts on Skyline.

Peter Colijn

Jun 3, 2022, 12:12:36 AM6/3/22
to kare...@gmail.com, SF2G
Will be @ PCR 0630. See y'all tomorrow!

--
http://sf2g.com
---

Mark Kahn

Jun 3, 2022, 3:25:46 PM6/3/22
to SF2G
Fun ride y'all...Peter, thanks for calling and for the treats!