Follow-up on the DA event

Vargas, Laurie

Feb 13, 2014, 4:56:35 PM2/13/14
to sf-mentor...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

Rebecca Prozan with the DA’s office is interested in hearing back from the agencies that participated in the DA’s recruitment/appreciation event.  When reflecting on the last two year’s events:

How many folks contacted your agency to request more information about mentoring?

Of those, how many followed through to become mentors (either in progress or currently mentoring)?

Feel free to email me directly and I will compile the #’s for Rebecca.

Thanks!

Laurie

Laurie Vargas, M.S., PPSC

School Social Worker/LSP (Grattan Elementary)

District Coordinator, Mentoring For Success

Student, Family & Community Support Department

San Francisco Unified School District

(415) 242-2615 ext. 3083

Rebecca...@sfgov.org

Feb 26, 2014, 7:13:10 PM2/26/14
to sf-mentor...@googlegroups.com
HI Folks

We're trying to make sure the mentoring event actually RECRUITS new mentors
to the sponsoring organizations -- it would be REALLY helpful to know
whether anyone showed up at the post events and/or started to volunteer
from the January event.

Please let me know as soon as you can. Thanks!

Rebecca

Rebecca J. Prozan, Esq.
Director of Community Relations
Office of District Attorney George Gascón
850 Bryant Street, Room 300
San Francisco, California
415.558.2449 direct
415.575.8815 fax

The information contained in this electronic message may be confidential
and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege and/or the attorney
work product doctrine. It is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic
message in error, please delete the original message from your e-mail
system. Thank you.

Katherine Bella

Feb 26, 2014, 10:20:00 PM2/26/14
to sf-mentor...@googlegroups.com
Rebecca,

We have not received additional recruits as a result of the event.

Kathy

Katherine M. Bella
Chief Executive Officer

Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Bay Area
649 Mission Street - 5th Floor | San Francisco, CA 94105
kbe...@bbbsba.org | www.bbbsba.org
phone 415-503-3933 | fax 415-503-4051

Start Something.™ Donate. Volunteer. Advocate.
Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Connect on LinkedIn

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail.

Erika Dirkse

Feb 27, 2014, 12:37:07 PM2/27/14
to sf-mentor...@googlegroups.com, Rebecca...@sfgov.org
Hi Rebecca and Mentor Coalition Friends--

I don't believe we've seen any significant increases at SFCASA as a result of the January event. I did field one call from a potential volunteer already volunteering in the schools with an interest to become involved with SFCASA. Bethany may be able to add more.

Thank you again for the work you put in to realizing the event again this year, Rebecca. Yes, we wish more folks would hear and respond to the DA's call to community, so to say!

Erika Dirkse, Program Director
San Francisco Court Appointed Special Advocates Program
2535 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
Direct Tel.: (415) 398-8001, Ext. 106   Fax: (415) 398-8068
E-mail: er...@sfcasa.org
Please join us on Friday, May 9th at the Westin St. Francis for JAZZ! SFCASA’s annual Fostering Change gala!
This email and any files transmitted with it contain confidential information of The San Francisco Court Appointed Special Advocates Program or its clients and may be privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient or authorized to receive messages for the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose any information contained in this email.  If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the email from your system. Thank you very much.