511.org

1 view

John Roark

Nov 4, 2009, 11:39:23 AM11/4/09
to sf-bike...@googlegroups.com
They finally finished their routing program http://bicycling.511.org/bikemapper.htm

Don't know where the shape files for this are though?

John

Matt H

Nov 19, 2009, 11:18:06 PM11/19/09
to sf-bike-planner
Too bad it's so crummy. Considering how long they've been working on
this, it's a disappointment. I suppose I shouldn't just complain
without sending my comments. It's clear that for MTC as an agency,
cycling is NOT a high priority.

Amar Pai

Nov 20, 2009, 12:33:37 AM11/20/09
to sf-bike...@googlegroups.com
It is pretty bad!  Amazed given how long they've been working on it.
Wish they'd at least put some work into publishing useful datasets.  (The TIGER data on their site isn't nearly as useful as what's on SFGov, but SFGov is way out of date & not gonna be updated)

Something to discuss at the meetup I guess.  Oh yeah I'm in, will respond in that other thread!

"I don't walk, I get CARRIED" -- ODB (RIP)