Looks like ridethecity added support for SF

amario

Nov 4, 2009, 1:25:47 AM11/4/09
to sf-bike-planner
No routing options available, just gives a single route.

Anybody tried out their directions?

http://ridesf.com/

Amar Pai

Nov 4, 2009, 1:44:33 AM11/4/09
to sf-bike-planner
Actually, on further inspection, I think this is unrelated to
ridethecity, and is instead the planner made by someone else on this
list :)

-a-

--
"I don't walk, I get CARRIED" -- ODB (RIP)

Mark Sanford

Nov 4, 2009, 2:45:36 AM11/4/09
to sf-bike...@googlegroups.com
Looks like it's just using the google maps API for "shortest driving distance".   Can't even get me from the Mission to the Haight through the wiggle.

IOW, useless.

Nov 4, 2009, 10:15:34 PM11/4/09
to sf-bike...@googlegroups.com
Ahh, thanks for the clarification.   That is definitely a step up from the standard "shortest driving distance".