纪念亚太性工作网络创始人安德鲁.亨特

中国性工作者机构网络平台秘书处

Dec 31, 2013, 12:38:57 AM12/31/13
to sex-worker

亚太性工作者网络(APNSW)哀悼安德鲁·亨特,国际性工作者项目(NSWP)的主席和 APNSW NSWP 的创始成员。安德鲁在曼谷时间20131226逝世。他的猝死是性工作者权利和艾滋病毒治疗运动的一个巨大损失,也留给了我们泪流和无言的这一刻。

当听到安德鲁·亨特去世的消息,我们都震惊了记得我们最后一次见面是在ICAAP11,当时我们还交流了关于申请全球基金的事情.没想到回国没多久就听到他去世的消息我们都很悲痛 安德鲁为我们性工作者权利做出了很多的努力和贡献记得第一次认识安德鲁是在曼谷当时我们很热情的聊了很多关于性工作的问题后来我们多次在国际会议上见面,每次会议都能感受到安德鲁·亨特在努力为性工作者的权利问题进行工作2011年我们特意邀请他来中国为我们性工作者进行了一次关于如何开展法律维权的演讲那一次演讲非常生动和振奋人心我们在后面的工作当中也经常得到他的帮助没想到他就这么突然的离开了我们

    安德鲁·亨特是我们的良师,为我们的工作指导迷津安德鲁·亨特是我们的榜样为我们提供坚持不懈的动力安德鲁·亨特的突然离世让我们很难过我们将会永远记住我们的这位良师和榜样继续为性工作者的权利而奋斗!

中国性工作者机构网络平台

The Global Network of Sex Work Projects mourns the loss of Andrew Hunter, our President and one of the founding members of APNSW and NSWP who died in Bangkok on 26th December 2013.His sudden death is an enormous loss to the sex workers rights and HIV treatment activist movement, and leaves us without words at this moment as the tears flow.

Andrew Hunter’s death was a great shock to us all. Our last meeting with him was in ICAAP11. At that time we were still discussing about applying for Global Fund. Not long after coming back to China, we heard of his death news. This news has really saddened us. Andrew had made so many efforts on and contributions to sex workers’ rights. We still remember that the first time we met Andrew was in Bangkok: we were enthusiastically talking about many issues on sex work. Then we met him many times in international conferences. We could feel the efforts that Andrew had been making on sex workers’ rights in every conference. In 2011, we invited him to China, to give a speech on how to safeguard legal rights. This speech that he gave was very vivid and inspiring. He also offered his help frequently for our later work. It is hard to believe that he suddenly left us.

Andrew Hunter was our good teacher, pointing out the right way for our work. Andrew Hunter was our role model, providing us the impetus for persistence. We feel very sorry for Andrew Hunter’s sudden death. We will remember this good teacher and role model forever, and continue fighting for sex workers’ rights!

China Sex Worker Organization Network Forum (CSWONF)

--
蔡明宏(小蔡)Minghong Cai
秘书 Secretary