Durkopp 241, parts list and new feet

frank...@gmail.com

May 22, 2018, 9:02:53 AM5/22/18
to sew24
I bought a Dürkopp 241-3, works fine but something is wrong with the presserfoot. The distance between the hole and the upper side is about 1 mm too small. As a result, the foot is pressed askew, no matter how tight I fasten the screw, the foot is leaning backwards. See photo attachted.

  1. Where do I find a parts list for the Dürkopp 241-3
  2. Is there an other machine using the same feet which are available on the market?
  3. Where do I buy a new set of feet?
Thanks for your advise!
IMG_3002.JPG

orange...@aol.com

Nov 14, 2018, 6:11:07 AM11/14/18
to sew24
Dürkopp 239 / 241 share the same feet with the Singer 111w155, 111G156 and the like, they also have the same tension unit and hook saddle - hope this helps