Manual ADLER 98-2-8

peter...@gmail.com

May 27, 2018, 5:29:26 AM5/27/18
to sew24
I need your help please.
I just bought an Adler 98-2-8 unseen and it had been fully funktional until the old lady moved to an aparpment. I have no clue how to eork this machine. Never used an industrial machine before. I was out of the country ehen I bought it. And my friends that picked it up did not leave the thread in position.
All searches on this macine leads to a spare part catalogue.
I would very much need a copy of the owners manual. Settings and basic use. Luntication and so on.
Im loocking forward to start using it as I get back home.
Can somebody please send pictures or write a bit about the 98-2-8.
All info is very appereciated.
Best Regards/ Peter Ekman
Mail nilspet...@hotmail.com