Searching for parts

Dennis Sammons

Jun 22, 2021, 11:23:12 PM6/22/21
to sew24
I am looking for  Adler part number 167 00 065 0.

A machine I am considering purchasing has this piece broken, I want to factor in the cost of this part in making an offer on the machine.

thank you in advance for any help with this.

B Fields

Jun 22, 2021, 11:52:18 PM6/22/21
to sew24
Hello,  Can I please ask for the description of this part? Thanks, Brett

Dennis Sammons

Jun 23, 2021, 6:46:23 AM6/23/21
to sew24
it attaches to the upper portion of the back of the machine, it looks like an upside down letter L, there is a "thumb wheel" that goes thru the top that adds tension to a lever on the top of the machine.

Dennis Sammons

Jun 23, 2021, 7:15:37 AM6/23/21
to sew24
I sent a picture to your e mail Brett

Dennis Sammons

Jun 23, 2021, 7:16:53 AM6/23/21
to sew24
email failed

Dennis Sammons

Jun 23, 2021, 7:18:43 AM6/23/21
to sew24
chandler parts.jpg
this is the broken piece that I am searching for.

Dennis Sammons

Jun 24, 2021, 8:59:24 PM6/24/21
to sew24
This is the data plateChandler data plate.jpg