Issue 256

Dmitry Los

Feb 11, 2015, 9:14:26 AM2/11/15
to sevntu-c...@googlegroups.com
GitHub issue: https://github.com/sevntu-checkstyle/sevntu.checkstyle/issues/256

I've made examples of configuration for this issue

What to do next?

Roman Ivanov

Feb 11, 2015, 4:55:57 PM2/11/15
to sevntu-c...@googlegroups.com
you can start development, your check should be extended from AbstractFileSetCheck , example: https://github.com/checkstyle/checkstyle/blob/master/src/main/java/com/puppycrawl/tools/checkstyle/checks/regexp/RegexpSinglelineCheck.java

Dmitry Los

Mar 15, 2015, 11:17:51 AM3/15/15
to sevntu-c...@googlegroups.com
came a question about implementation of method processFlitered() in my issue
if I inderstand right, instead of detector.processLines(lines); I need apply reg.exp on the file name which i got from the input parameter 'file', right?
and what about error messages? i don't see where i should describe it

Roman Ivanov

Mar 19, 2015, 9:39:08 AM3/19/15
to sevntu-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dmitriy,

 got from the input parameter 'file', right?

yes you need use only "file" variable , you do not need "lines".

i don't see where i should describe it

I am not sure that I understand a question, but...

message is provided as parameter:

location of all messages:
checkstyle/src/main/resources/com/puppycrawl/tools/checkstyle/checks/regexp/messages.properties

=================

Please let me know if smth is still unclear.

thanks,
Roman Ivanov

Dmitry Los

Mar 24, 2015, 4:52:00 AM3/24/15
to sevntu-c...@googlegroups.com
One more question:
in which folder should i put sources with my check?

Roman Ivanov

Mar 24, 2015, 8:43:05 AM3/24/15
to sevntu-c...@googlegroups.com

Dmitry Los

Mar 24, 2015, 8:48:53 AM3/24/15
to sevntu-c...@googlegroups.com

Roman Ivanov

Mar 24, 2015, 8:54:52 AM3/24/15
to sevntu-c...@googlegroups.com

No need to move to subfolder, just place java file in that folder

Dmitry Los

Apr 19, 2015, 4:15:23 AM4/19/15
to sevntu-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Roman.

There one more question: what class should i use for cheking filename? SinglelineDetector or something else?

Thanks.

Roman Ivanov

Apr 19, 2015, 8:10:22 PM4/19/15
to sevntu-c...@googlegroups.com

Example of file name validation is there https://github.com/checkstyle/checkstyle/blob/master/src/main/java/com/puppycrawl/tools/checkstyle/checks/OuterTypeFilenameCheck.java#L69 , you do not need use other classes just copy code from them.

SinglelineDetector was referenced by me as example of how report an violation.