Sevankur Welcomes "This Monsoon"

KSHITIJ.....

Jun 17, 2010, 12:23:24 PM6/17/10
to SEVANKUR
This monsoon should be with lots of hopes, Ideas and energy to make
it..This monsoon we will fly to achieve new height of success for
Sevankur This monsoon we are ready to help people those who should
affected from it.We are Unique and together to save each and Every
Drop of Water in this monsoon...But Everyone must not forget to say to
this Monsoon " Hay Monsoon, Sevankur Heartly Welcomes you, Be rainy
and Green make people happy, Don't make them Cry and to attempt
Suicide it Worst in this Heaven....Good Luck to you "This Monsoon"

Sanjay Kulkarni

Jun 18, 2010, 3:14:09 AM6/18/10
to seva...@googlegroups.com
Dear friend, I want to work for sevankur.kindly send me contact
details for Akola.