KANHA, 9 years boy working to earn for SPARK 2010

Avinash

Apr 29, 2010, 6:31:31 AM4/29/10
to SEVANKUR
dear Friends

SPARK 2010 has been started rolling up now. Started receiving stories.
Here is a very inspirational story of 9 years old boy KANHA.

KANHA Rajendra Chandak, Daryapur, Amravati, age 9 years ( III rd
standard) is working at his family kirana shop @ Rs 1 per hour, to
earn Rs. 20 for SPARK 2010. He will be working two hours a day for
ten days to fulfill this task. GREAT NAAAA !!!!

I am sure that we will hear lot many such inspirational stories during
SPARK 2010.

Pl. download the information brochure of SPARK 2010 in Marathi from
www.prayas-sevankur.org

Hindi &English brochures will be uploaded in next 1-2 days.

Our website is also becoming more dynamic. Now you can leave your
biodata by filling the form at the link provided there. pL. DO VISIT.

With best wishes.

Avinash Saoji