Sevankur 2010 (Anandwan) on 20-21-22 Aug.

Avinash

Jul 31, 2010, 4:12:45 AM7/31/10
to SEVANKUR
Dear Friends

The registrations for Sevankur has started at www.prayas-sevankur.org

This time only 250 entries. So start registering by filling the online
form at our website. We will send you confirmation by sms or email for
your participation.

The resource persons confirmed
1. Swati Sathe, Nasik - First lady Jail Superintendent of India,
Formerly Incharge of Aurthor road, Mumbai Central Jail. Very dynamic &
compassionate lady.

2. Aadesh Bandekar - Famous TV artist - anchor of Home Minister & many
other TV serials

3. Shri. Vaidya, Kolhapur - Green Buildings Architect, following the
path of famous architect Lauri Bekar, lives with wife & young kids in
a remote village of Kolhapur district.

4. Dada Sadhu Bodke - Solapur- failed 6 times in standard III, but now
said to be a agriculture university himself, said to be Papaya King of
India, achieved great heights in Agriculture by various innovations,
grown mangoes of 5 kg weight, started from 2 acres of land with loans,
now developed to 100 acres - provided livelihood to 200 families,
always ready to extend support to any farmer.

Few more resource persons will be confirmed in coming 2-3 days.
1. Girish Sohani - (IIT, IIM fellow) President of BAIF, the NGO
working in rural development & many other sectors at national level,
very innovative personality, associtaed with NIRMAN & many other
networks,
2. Adv. Warsha Deshpande, Satara - dashing & dynamic advocate, working
against the Sex Determination & female genocide tradition. Executed
many string operations against such mal-practising doctors.

Many of our senior friends will off course be there to be with us.
With best wishes.

Avinash Saoji