Washim district HRADAYSAMWAD Yatra

Avinash

Dec 4, 2009, 12:17:27 AM12/4/09
to SEVANKUR
Dear Friends,

I will be on three days HRADAY SAMVAD YATRA of Washim district on 5,
6, 7 Dec.Karanja (Gurumandir), Washim (Savitribai Mahila
Mahavidyalaya) & Mangarulpir (Charbhuja Nath Satsang Bhavan).

There will be my speech regarding Heart Attack Prevention by Life
style management at all these places in the evening 7-9 pm. On the
next
day, I will be visiting some schools, collages or individuals
to get their support/donations for PRAYAS-Sevankur activities.

The objectve of the Yatra is to make people aware regarding the Life
style illnesses like Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Heart Attack & what we
can do to prevent or controll these.

Another objective is to collect donations for the PRAYAS-SEVANKUR
project of constructing a Center at Amravati on 8000 sq. feet area.

Pl. inform your near & dears at the respective places.

Future tours : December 09:
Nandura/ Malkapur 13 Bhusaval 14 Jalgaon 15
Akola 20

Jan. 2010
2 - 3 Solapur - Jagatik Marathi Parishad
8 - 9 Karad - Youth camp organised by Shri Indrajit Deshmukh
10 Yavatmal - at Darda Palace by Lokmat Sakhi Manch & Women's IMA

Dr. Avinash Saoji