Destination

1 view

KSHITIJ.....

May 11, 2010, 12:31:36 PM5/11/10
to SEVANKUR
" If you are on the right track you should reach to your
Destination.." do you think so everyone has got his\her
destination ....definately "not" is the answer Somebody succeed,
someone sacrifices , somebody missed..Can we helps them to get their
Destination those missed or Sacrifices... we have redefine road to
achieve destination that boost up the people and society
simultaneously.I Proud of Sevankur is doing exactaly right think by
making the people self Responsible....Do you think we are on the right
Track,,,,Showing right track to people while achieving their goals and
Destination too..
Thank you!