My First Farming

1 view

KSHITIJ.....

Jun 25, 2010, 2:46:16 AM6/25/10
to SEVANKUR
Dear Friends,
It was a great Experience in farming this Monsoon..As compare to other
It was my First time of sowing and I have done it well. cotton and
soyabeen is the major factor in this year Wish me luck to
forward..This show that Enggs. not only able to do work with Computer
in AC room but also able to sow seed in farm with Proper management
and knowledge .....What's you think common and let's Discuss on this
" Every Work is Same, It depend on your Attitude..Enggs and
Proffessional are not just meant for Company and offices They have
some responsibility of people Common let's share work of Farmer We
have strong maintality..Let we save farm and farmer...and ultmately
our builtyful planet..
Thank you!
By - NILESH KHARATE