liquor policy of Maharashtra Govt.

Avinash

Dec 30, 2009, 9:34:49 AM12/30/09
to SEVANKUR
Dear Friends

The Maharashtra Govt. had given licences to 36 liquor factories to
manufacture 27 Lacs Liter liquor from Food grains like Jowar, Maize,
Bajra.

This is a very ridiculous decision & everyone must oppose it.

Dr. Abhay Bang, Dr. Prakash Amte, Anna Hajare & many others have
started movement against it.

You also can make such an appeal & start signature campaign & other
ways to reach to as many as possible people.

I am up loading the pdf/jpg file of the appeal signed by these social
activists on this issue. Pl. go thru that & forward the subject thru
ur network.

With best wishes.

Avinash Saoji

mukesh bhavsar