Rain Water Harvesting in this Summer

1 view

Sonu

Apr 18, 2010, 9:59:45 AM4/18/10
to SEVANKUR
Hello friends,

Akola Sevankur has planed to work over "Rain Water Harvesting" in this
Summer. We are collecting all the information related to it and will
motivated Akolakars to do Rain Water Harvesting at their home....

Friends if any one has any idea related to this topic please share...

No need to say the importance of this topic....

We all are responsible citizens, so its our responsibility to create
awareness among people and to motivate them..

Regards,
Sunita Gole

manoj awati

Apr 28, 2010, 5:17:16 AM4/28/10
to seva...@googlegroups.com
akolyat pavsalyatahi paus yet nahi...
aalach tar july end la thoda yeto mag summer madhe rain water harvesting kase karnar??????

sunita gole

Apr 28, 2010, 7:45:42 AM4/28/10
to seva...@googlegroups.com
Hello Manoj,

We know the problems due to scarcity of water in Akola.  There is no sufficient water, thats why we have to do rain water harvesting. And its not possible to do it  in rainy season.  We should prepare it in summer.

You can see the farmers are now making there farms ready..
"Tahan lagalyavar vihir khodayachi nasate......"
We should be prepare to save the water from starting.....

You wrote that "akolyat pavsalyatahi paus yet nahi...

aalach tar july end la thoda yeto mag summer madhe rain water harvesting kase karnar?????? "
it means you know the condition of Akola.

That's why I want to do it in summer.  Its not childish or one day show......
Akolakar's will not ready to do it easily.. I will have to motivate them first then they will think over it and will spend money.

For this purpose I am making presentation and also have downloaded some video's... and this friday I am going to meet C.E.O. 'Dr. Ashwini Joshi" for the same matter.... I want to know is there any Govt. Scheme there?????

If you want to participate, you are always welcome...... But dont ask such childish questions, try to understand the depth of the issue...

Thank you,
regards,Sunita
--
Sunita Gole

manoj awati

Apr 28, 2010, 12:14:49 PM4/28/10
to seva...@googlegroups.com
Nice..!
This reply to my childish question is symbolising a mature attempt
towards the issue.
I would hav surely joined the movement but i m not in akola now and i
hav exam on 23rd may so cant come there now.
Yes there is a govt. scheme for rain water harvesting.
But i dont know the details now.
>> sevankur+u...@googlegroups.com<sevankur%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
>> .

sunita gole

Apr 29, 2010, 5:00:26 AM4/29/10
to seva...@googlegroups.com
Dear Manoj,

Thanks for showing interest in this issue...  You can join it after your exam, because it will not cover in specific time..
You just imagine, the no. of houses in akola are our target, so it may will not cover in this summer...

And related to Govt. scheme i will make it clear on friday... I will send you the updates..

Thank you,
regards