HD Livewire In the wild

Paul DeShaw

Sep 9, 2021, 5:45:57 PMSep 9
to SEVA Email List
I saw this in the Roosevelt district today. I explained to a passerby that it was electric, and that it was the first electric Harley I'd seen outside of a screen.
~PD
IMG_20210909_140334186.jpg

Mikel Fink

Sep 9, 2021, 6:34:48 PMSep 9
to SEVA...@googlegroups.com
You may be interested in the new Harley-Davidson division which was established to sell current and future electric cycles:

--
Learn about EVs and EVents at: https://www.seattleeva.org
---

Mike

Sep 11, 2021, 9:07:31 AMSep 11
to SEVA...@googlegroups.com
Does it make noise so as not to be sacrilegious to "loud pipes save lives?

On Thu, Sep 9, 2021 at 2:45 PM Paul DeShaw <pauld...@gmail.com> wrote:
I saw this in the Roosevelt district today. I explained to a passerby that it was electric, and that it was the first electric Harley I'd seen outside of a screen.
~PD

dave barden

Sep 11, 2021, 9:42:08 AMSep 11
to SEVA...@googlegroups.com
No.  Live wire left the church of Harely

Ciao, Dave