Tata launches a $10,000 electric car for India

Philip Skoog

Oct 2, 2022, 4:21:31 PMOct 2
to SEVA...@googlegroups.com, mlin...@seattletimes.com, johnlu...@gmail.com, Bill Popp, Jeff Finn
Now let’s open a TaTa motets show room in Seattle an push pressure on the impression that EVs are only for the rich.

https://www.greencarreports.com/news/1137315_tata-launches-a-10-000-electric-car-for-india

Sent from my iPhone

Ron Pace

Oct 2, 2022, 4:47:45 PMOct 2
to SEVA Email List
That "rich-guy's-toy" impression is real because, true or not, it's been MY impression, and one of several reasons I'm motivated to build my own conversion.  (...but not the biggest reason)

Tony Billera

Oct 2, 2022, 8:15:15 PMOct 2
to SEVA...@googlegroups.com
Agreed.

There is an impression they are for only wealthy. The fact that the Teslas are the highest volume and priced relatively higher that median priced EV is a large part of that perception.

Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

--
Learn about EVs and EVents at: https://www.seattleeva.org
---