Special guests for SEVA meeting Tuesday

GRACE REAMER

Sep 12, 2022, 2:02:39 AMSep 12
to SEVA...@googlegroups.com
Hello SEVA friends,

The Seattle Electric Vehicle Association is excited to host two special guests at the next SEVA meeting on Tuesday, Sept. 13. We will have a special presentation from two chemical engineers who work for Recurrent, the local company that provides reporting on EV battery health. They will talk about their latest research and experience with EV battery chemistry, and they will be ready to answer all of your charging and DIY questions. Read more about the company and their work at RecurrentAuto.com. On Tuesday, cars begin gathering at 6:30 pm in the parking lot for show and tell, followed by the meeting indoors at 7 pm at the Church of the Nazarene, 4401 2nd Ave. NE in Wallingford, right behind Dick’s Drive-In. Hope to see you there!

Grace

Tim Economu

Sep 12, 2022, 12:16:34 PMSep 12
to SEVA Email List
Grace,
I'm planning on having our 2021 ePro Maxwell van at the parking lot. We have turned the basic Promaster bare steel cargo van into an all electric, Tesla powered, PV roofed, camper van.

.2022-01-27 11.54.36.jpg

 If anyone has not seen the ePro, or has questions on electric van-camping, or cross country travel, I'll be happy to answer any inquires they may have!
Tim Economu
Whidbey Island

Grace Reamer

Sep 12, 2022, 4:17:16 PMSep 12
to SEVA...@googlegroups.com
Cool! Thanks, Tim. Can’t wait to see it.

Grace

On Sep 12, 2022, at 9:16 AM, Tim Economu <offgriden...@gmail.com> wrote:

Grace,
--