Wednesday Rays of Hope

Steven Lough

Sep 15, 2021, 5:27:13 PMSep 15
to Seattle EVA E-Mail INPUT

Seven popular late-night TV shows will focus on the climate crisis on Wednesday 9/22.

On Sept. 22, seven of the network and cable late-night shows will take part in Climate Night, during which each of these programs will have a focus on climate change and produce their own original content on the topic.

The shows that plan to participate in Climate Night are “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” and “Late Night With Seth Meyers” on NBC; “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert” and “The Late Late Show With James Corden” on CBS; “Full Frontal With Samantha Bee” on TBS; “Jimmy Kimmel Live” on ABC; and “The Daily Show With Trevor Noah” on Comedy Central.

[Samantha Bee] added: “And I expect, probably by the end of the show, we will have solved the climate crisis. So that’s exciting.”

Well,  I think THAT is a bit optomistic !  But Ms. Bee was probably toung in cheek.

<https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/15/arts/television/late-night-climate-change.html>