Electrify Expo

Sparky

Aug 11, 2022, 12:10:58 PMAug 11
to SEVA Email List
Did anyone else attend the Electrify Expo last month? I don't recall seeing any mention of it on this list. They took over a huge parking lot near Husky Stadium. I don't know how many EV manufacturers were there--lots. Lucid, Polestar, Tesla, Arcimoto...a bunch. I happened to stumble upon it two hours before closing on the last day, while riding my bike on the Burke Gilman trail. I did a few test rides, but ran out of time before I got to drive an Arcimoto. I did get to talk to Mark Frohnmeyer a bit.
Next year, let's make sure this event is mentioned on the list and featured on the SEVA website.  https://www.electrifyexpo.com/seattle

~Paul

Paul Kahle

Aug 11, 2022, 1:27:56 PMAug 11
to SEVA...@googlegroups.com
There was a mention of the show and even a discount code for tickets in the last SEVA Meeting minutes.  They wouldn't let us have a booth there but wanted a few specific cars to display.

PK

--
Learn about EVs and EVents at: https://www.seattleeva.org
---

Ed Mills

Aug 11, 2022, 4:25:47 PMAug 11
to SEVA Email List

If anyone is curious about an Arcimoto, I have an FUV you can try. We just need to visit a big parking lot unless you have a motorcycle endorsement.

Paul Kahle

Aug 11, 2022, 8:53:42 PMAug 11
to SEVA...@googlegroups.com
I talked to an Arcimoto rep down in Eugene last July.  He told me that Washington State is the only state that requires drivers to wear a helmet inside their covered models.

Paul K

Ed Mills

Aug 12, 2022, 12:04:33 AMAug 12
to SEVA...@googlegroups.com

Sparky

Aug 19, 2022, 12:12:45 AMAug 19
to SEVA Email List
Ed, that's very nice of you. It would be cool if we could get at least one or two more people, to make it worth your effort. Is anyone else interested?

Matt Simerson

Aug 19, 2022, 12:45:52 AMAug 19
to 'Grace' via SEVA Email List

Sep 17, 2022, 3:57:41 PMSep 17
to SEVA Email List
Hey Ed

I think I saw you yesterday on Aurora at 3:25 southbound at 85th. I was on the northbound Rapid Ride bus. The FUV was blue, the driver had a black half helmet on. Had to be you, right?

Paul

On Thu, Aug 11, 2022, 13:25 Ed Mills <E...@kidem.org> wrote:

If anyone is curious about an Arcimoto, I have an FUV you can try. We just need to visit a big parking lot unless you have a motorcycle endorsement...

Ed Mills

Sep 17, 2022, 11:17:46 PMSep 17
to SEVA Email List

That sounds about right.

Purple FUV, Black Beannie with little wavy things on it.