Model X chauffeur?

Randy Brooks

Sep 10, 2021, 2:37:28 PMSep 10
to SEVA...@googlegroups.com
This is rather short notice, but I’m looking for a Tesla Model X in the Olympia area to pick up our son, and his new bride, at their wedding venue next Friday evening (9/17) in Roy, WA and transport them to a hotel in the Olympia area.

So far all the limo services I’ve contacted don’t have a Model X.

I looked on Turo, but don’t see how to contact the vehicle owner to see if they could “chauffeur”.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Randy Brooks
509-682-9646
Randy...@nwi.net

kdb...@aol.com

Sep 10, 2021, 2:44:33 PMSep 10
to SEVA...@googlegroups.com
Suggestion A:  get the car on Turo, and invite one of your charming and helpful friends to drive it.

--Kev

--
Learn about EVs and EVents at: https://www.seattleeva.org
---