Re: [SEVA] NON SEVA member has Ranger EV question

Jay Donnaway

Sep 7, 2021, 1:10:34 AMSep 7
to Jay Davis, 'Jay Donnaway' via SEVA Email List
Hi Jay, I just found this draft languishing, sorry…
I also have a Ranger EV, as does fellow Graham resident Tim Ritchey and SEVA member Jabran Solbeih.  Time to upgrade from the olde DCS-50 to a modern J-1772 EVSE unless you’re conserving the truck for historical purposes.  The global resource for these trucks is Lanny Thomason in Eugene OR, at but I’m happy to help at EV Works.

Cheers,
Jay Donnaway

On Friday, May 7, 2021, 07:16:55 AM AKDT, Steven Lough <steven...@centurylink.net> wrote:

Hi Jay !!

I think we still have 2 Ford Ranger EV's in the group.  Steve Marx ( north beach, nw Seattle ) ( 206 953 4815) and I think Roger Swearingen ( 206 234 5685). I think Bellevue or Kirkland.  I will POST this to the SEVA e-mail list so these two can contact you off list.

Also President Jay and company run an EV company on Bainbridge which could probably assist as well.  Look up EV WORKS on a Google Search.  7869 NE Day Rd W #203, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110 ( 888 212 3546 )

On 5/6/21 8:19 PM, Jay Davis wrote:
Hi Steven,
                   We talked at the Greenwood Car Show some years ago.  I have a 2000 Ford Ranger EV.   I am having a problem with charging and I think (hope) it is the DS-50 charging station.  I am trying to connect with someone local who has one that I could contact about borrowing theirs just to see if that is the problem.  I had two contacts, but one sold his Ranger (Matt Moreno) and the other moved to Oregon (Larry Spencer.)  Would you have anyone I could contact?   Thanks,  Jay Davis in Shoreline.
--
Steven S Lough President Emeritus
Seattle EV Association

--