Going IN TO production now.. $12K

Steven Lough

Sep 2, 2021, 1:30:06 PMSep 2
to Brian Lowe, 'Jay Donnaway' via SEVA Email List
Hi Brian:

The "Carver" has been round for years.  But looks like they are finally
having their Comming Out party.

(
https://www.patreon.com/posts/is-this-leaning-55679699?utm_medium=post_notification_email&utm_source=post_link&utm_campaign=patron_engagement&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJyZWRpc19rZXkiOiJpbnN0YW50LWFjY2VzczozY2NhMTNhOS0yNjdmLTQ5N2EtOTIwMy01M2IxYzgxMGRjNjMifQ.XYlx3EgfPodBpOc7dSfgitxjf8YVcm4SkV74i-NE-yI
)

PS:  If this LINK doesn't work, it is because I subscribe to Fully
Charged, so I get these POSTS when they first come out.  In a day or so,
they will be up on Youtube for everyone and anyone to see.

--
Steven S Lough President Emeritus
Seattle EV Association

Mark Yormark