SEVA meeting reminder for Tuesday

Grace Reamer

Sep 13, 2021, 2:07:50 AMSep 13
to seva...@googlegroups.com
Hello SEVA friends,

We will be joining together in person again this month for our meeting on Tuesday, Sept. 14. Cars gather in the parking lot at 6:30 and the meeting starts at 7 p.m. at the Church of the Nazarene, 4401 2nd Ave. NE in Seattle's Wallingford neighborhood. This month, we will be talking about National Drive Electric Week as well as other topics. Because of the surge in the delta variant, please do wear a mask inside, regardless of your vaccination status. Thanks!

Ed Mills

Sep 13, 2021, 8:50:00 PMSep 13
to SEVA...@googlegroups.com
Will this be hybrid/Zoom as well, or just the real thing?

--
Learn about EVs and EVents at: https://www.seattleeva.org
---

Jay Donnaway

Sep 13, 2021, 8:55:18 PMSep 13
to E...@kidem.org, SEVA...@googlegroups.com
I haven't heard member demand for the hybrid feature, and since we don't have a presentation to project, Zoom isn't planned for tomorrow.  Please pipe up or send me a PM if you'd like to see ongoing Zooming of our meetings.

-Jay