Export to anywhere - Windows freezes repeatedly at Dialog Box (Chrome + Explorer Issue since long)

abhiglob...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2024, 11:05:28 AM (5 days ago) Jun 28
to Session Buddy Discussion
Export to anywhere - Windows freezes repeatedly at Dialog Box (Chrome + Explorer Issue since long)

Please allow other options like Chrome does - Default to download or Chosen Folders

Export to anywhere 🚚

Export now allows you to select a destination for the export file. Previously, export would just deposit the file in the Downloads folder.

Session Buddy Support

Jun 28, 2024, 11:33:27 AM (5 days ago) Jun 28
to sessionbud...@googlegroups.com
Which version of Session Buddy are you using?

Are there any errors in the console when this happens?

Can you share a screen recording of this to sup...@sessionbuddy.com so we can better understand what's going on?

Thanks,
Hans

A X

Jul 1, 2024, 11:20:08 AM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to sessionbud...@googlegroups.com
The latest 4.x version. This has to do with a Chrome / Windows Explorer issue that's been there for years and happens often.

Please give us options for default or preset locations.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Session Buddy Discussion" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sessionbuddy-discuss/CAAqiLL_1mY19N_ac4rvPWhJ5QRSFJfM-sm-wZoLiyk%2BiNwXHyQ%40mail.gmail.com.

A X

Jul 1, 2024, 11:21:53 AM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to sessionbud...@googlegroups.com
I can share a recording but it pops up sometimes and freezes other times. AS AGAIN, I've said this, its an issue from beyond SB.

Its a Chrome vs File Explorer issue thats been happening for years. Not something you or I can fix. Thats why my downloads I never use "Save As"

On Fri, Jun 28, 2024 at 9:03 PM Session Buddy Support <sup...@sessionbuddy.com> wrote:
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Session Buddy Discussion" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sessionbuddy-discuss/CAAqiLL_1mY19N_ac4rvPWhJ5QRSFJfM-sm-wZoLiyk%2BiNwXHyQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Session Buddy Support

Jul 1, 2024, 12:01:14 PM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to sessionbud...@googlegroups.com
Gotcha.

SB will fall back to Download under certain circumstances. I can add a setting to always fall back.

In the meantime you can force it by setting "File editing" perms to "Block" at chrome://settings/content/siteDetails?site=chrome-extension%3A%2F%2Fedacconmaakjimmfgnblocblbcdcpbko

Hans