Export Sessions Feature

angel

Apr 23, 2011, 2:30:55 PM4/23/11
to Session Buddy Discussion
I suggest the Export Session in a file. txt
Please, I need this
For the rest everything is perfect

sorry formy bad english

Jay-Z

Apr 30, 2011, 4:30:32 AM4/30/11
to Session Buddy Discussion
Hello Angel,

You can export tabs as a .TXT compatible form, simply select the
session, hit the "Action," button and select export and make sure to
deselect the option (at the bottom of the new window) for "Windows,"
and "Titles," but leave "URLs," checked.
Then copy the text in to a word editor (notepad is easiest for
windows) and save as a .TXT file.

To import these tabs back in to Session Buddy:
Copy the text from the file, and paste it into the import box opened
by clicking on "Import," at the top right of the Session Buddy page.
(Deselecting "Windows," and "Titles," was so that when you import it
back into Session Buddy tabs named "Windows," and the titles of other
tabs wouldn't be created as Session Buddy regards each line of text as
a url when importing)
WARNING: All Tabs are imported into a single window. I've found that
using Tab Organizer (another extension) is the easiest way to
reorganize tabs.

This is a lengthy way of exporting and importing but as of now I have
not found another solution.

Hope this helps,
Jay-Z

angel

May 2, 2011, 9:42:01 PM5/2/11
to Session Buddy Discussion
Ouh! Thanks, that option had not seen that fool I am, sorry to waste
your time.
Greetings.