Can't open multiple tabs from recent events

Peter Hart

Jun 18, 2024, 6:20:12 AM (2 days ago) Jun 18
to Session Buddy Discussion
" Some tabs could not be opened. Learn more (https://sessionbuddy.com/tab-open-permissions/) " when trying to open more than one tab from recent History events (in my case it was events newer than June 3rd).
Console said this: "Error: Invalid value for bounds. Bounds must be at least 50% within visible screen space"
Resizing/Moving the chrome window fixed it. Weird problem. I think you guys should add add a note about this problem to  https://sessionbuddy.com/tab-open-permissions

Session Buddy Support

Jun 18, 2024, 6:37:58 AM (2 days ago) Jun 18
to sessionbud...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for reporting this.

I think we'll be able to adjust for this edge case by adjusting bounds on the fly to allow those windows to open.

Hans