Messages are getting deleted

FH

Jun 10, 2024, 12:56:08 PM (10 days ago) Jun 10
to Session Buddy Discussion
Why are some messages posted to this board deleted instantly? Is is not possible to reply to conversations that are older than a certain number of days?

Session Buddy Support

Jun 10, 2024, 1:02:02 PM (10 days ago) Jun 10
to sessionbud...@googlegroups.com
I see one of your messages was tagged as "potential spam" by Google Groups. These false positives are common and when this happens I think the message appears as "deleted".

I've since released it from moderation limbo.

Hans

On Mon, Jun 10, 2024 at 10:56 AM FH <fad...@gmail.com> wrote:
Why are some messages posted to this board deleted instantly? Is is not possible to reply to conversations that are older than a certain number of days?

FH

Jun 10, 2024, 1:07:21 PM (10 days ago) Jun 10
to Session Buddy Discussion
That's strange. Well, thank you!

FH