Lost Collections

Brendan Keller

Jun 18, 2024, 6:20:55 AM (2 days ago) Jun 18
to Session Buddy Discussion
My Session Buddy extension updated to V4, and I followed all the steps in the tutorial. The folder is even correct. My file is there in the folder titled "62". When I try to use the migration tool, it says:

Invalid Session Buddy v3 database file Try again

Is this also happening to anyone else? This would really suck if I couldn't get my collections back. I don't know if it is being worked on or what but this is definitely stressful and hair pulling.

Session Buddy Support

Jun 18, 2024, 6:22:55 AM (2 days ago) Jun 18
to sessionbud...@googlegroups.com
Please send the file to sup...@sessionbuddy.com for troubleshooting.

Thanks,
Hans