Session Shows snapshot after browser closure

Jim

Jun 15, 2024, 10:28:58 AM (5 days ago) Jun 15
to Session Buddy Discussion
Using Sessions Buddy 4.0.4 On Windows 10 in Brave browser. I shut down the computer I night. The next morning when I open Brave browser, Session  Buddy shows the session it captured when the browser was closed BUT it also shows a session with the current date and time stamp with the exactly same tabs as the browser close session. Why is that? Is Session Buddy showing this additional session with the current date and time because Brave browser is also remembering the tabs l had open before closing it the previous night?

Session Buddy Support

Jun 16, 2024, 11:27:18 AM (4 days ago) Jun 16
to sessionbud...@googlegroups.com
Right. “This browser” is a live view and “Browser closed” was the state when the browser was shut down (or crashed, if that was the case).

Hans

On Sat, Jun 15, 2024 at 2:29 PM Jim <keybo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Using Sessions Buddy 4.0.4 On Windows 10 in Brave browser. I shut down the computer I night. The next morning when I open Brave browser, Session  Buddy shows the session it captured when the browser was closed BUT it also shows a session with the current date and time stamp with the exactly same tabs as the browser close session. Why is that? Is Session Buddy showing this additional session with the current date and time because Brave browser is also remembering the tabs l had open before closing it the previous night?

Jim

Jun 19, 2024, 9:24:28 AM (yesterday) Jun 19
to Session Buddy Discussion
I did not explain the question properly.

After the computer is powered off for 8+ hours I open Brave up. I click on Sessions Buddy and see a Session labelled "Snapshot" with the current time stamp. Below that snapshot is another one labelled Browser Closed and the time that Brave was closed the previous night. Brave has NO tabs open. EXCEPT the new tab page. Yet this Session "Snapshot" at the top of the list shows all the tabs that were open at the time Brave was closed. Why is the extension duplicating the Browser Closed snapshot but with the exact time that Brave was opened that morning? Attached is a screenshot. The snapshot with the blue line is a snapshot session buddy created when I opened the browser BEFORE i had a chance to restore any tabs.  The snapshot below the top one is the Browser Closed one

Session Buddy.PNG