Links in collection display

P O

Jun 24, 2024, 4:02:12 PM (9 days ago) Jun 24
to Session Buddy Discussion
First off, great job on 4.0.4. Would it be feasible to display the amount of links in a collection on the sidebar in a future update?

Screenshot 2024-06-24 155455.png

Session Buddy Support

Jun 24, 2024, 4:15:14 PM (9 days ago) Jun 24
to sessionbud...@googlegroups.com
We're considering it but it's not as straightforward as it seems.

Counts are calculated on the fly based on collection content and "Ignored tabs" settings, but content is not loaded until a tile is selected.

Hans

On Mon, Jun 24, 2024 at 2:02 PM P O <burne...@gmail.com> wrote:
First off, great job on 4.0.4. Would it be feasible to display the amount of links in a collection on the sidebar in a future update?

Screenshot 2024-06-24 155455.png

David Conger

Jun 24, 2024, 6:00:26 PM (9 days ago) Jun 24
to Session Buddy Discussion
Also add "date created" if possible.............

David Conger

Jun 24, 2024, 6:46:55 PM (9 days ago) Jun 24
to Session Buddy Discussion
Hi, How do I add a sub-item/category or folder to a saved session?.
asssubcat.PNG

David Conger

Jun 25, 2024, 12:04:17 PM (8 days ago) Jun 25
to Session Buddy Discussion
I just saw this on a Chromeweb store review. How is this "category" setup work? I see nothing in the "menus" for this

" Many people don't see the benefits of the new, improved Session Buddy. Instead of only saving sessions, you now have the power to organize specific categories. For those who were left with 100s or 1000s of unmanageable browser sessions when using the previous version, you may welcome these changes. It is now far easier to limit the number of "sessions" created via just creating specific sessions for use as categories or workspaces and saving all relevant tabs to those categories. Let us pray no limit exists for tabs within sessions."
Thanks