History sessions

Our Free Society

May 14, 2024, 10:14:02 AMMay 14
to Session Buddy Discussion
Hi Hans,

A couple of things please.

1. The scrollbar is too small/narrow. I can't even see it or grab onto it. Can you please make it more visible like it was before.

2. When I click on the history button, it takes a lot longer to load the sessions than it did before. I only need windows & tabs to load, I don't know what the other things are for (I don't even know what they are), but my guess is that I don't need them.

Thanks

Session Buddy Support

May 14, 2024, 10:30:55 AMMay 14
to sessionbud...@googlegroups.com
2. I'm not sure I understand. Can you explain this issue in more detail?

Hans

Session Buddy Support

May 14, 2024, 10:36:57 AMMay 14
to sessionbud...@googlegroups.com
1. I understand your frustration, but scrollbar size is unlikely to be changed at this point.

On a related note, I suggest getting a mouse with a scroll wheel. It will change your life.

Hans

On Tue, May 14, 2024 at 8:14 AM 'Our Free Society' via Session Buddy Discussion <sessionbud...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

FH

Jun 10, 2024, 12:59:21 PM (10 days ago) Jun 10
to Session Buddy Discussion
> On a related note, I suggest getting a mouse with a scroll wheel. It will change your life.

Even with my Logitech free scrolling wheel, it takes an unreasonable amount of time to scroll through saved sessions. I'm very happy you decided to add a "load all" button to resolve this issue. However, you didn't respond regarding not resetting the list to the top when clearing the search string. This makes it impossible to navigate around the session where the search result was found without scrolling back down to it (which, of course, is practically impossible if the session in question is very far down the list).

Thank you.

FH

Session Buddy Support

Jun 10, 2024, 1:05:17 PM (10 days ago) Jun 10
to sessionbud...@googlegroups.com
v4.0.4 includes keyboard interaction for lists (up/down, home/end, etc), so once you enable fetch-all you'll be able to hit up/down to scroll to the selected tile after canceling search.

Hans

FH

Jun 10, 2024, 1:08:59 PM (10 days ago) Jun 10
to Session Buddy Discussion
>  v4.0.4 includes keyboard interaction for lists (up/down, home/end, etc), so once you enable fetch-all you'll be able to hit up/down to scroll to the selected tile after canceling search.

Sounds good, thank you!

FH