Can't import sessions to Firefox Session Manager.

Okan Akdemir

Jul 2, 2024, 9:12:05 AM (yesterday) Jul 2
to Session Buddy Discussion
Hi,i just want to export my session budy sessions from chrome to firefox and found Tab Sessions Manager/Sessionic. These two alternatives for Session Buddy is good but i can't import my session budy json file.

I got Read Failed Error on they're settings ui.  (Sessionic: There is no  Read Failed error but i think i've got it.)

My Session Budy version is: 4.04
If you could help me for fix that error,i will be so happy. Also,thank you for reading.Screenshot 2024-07-02 at 11-16-36 Tab Session Manager.png

Session Buddy Support

Jul 2, 2024, 9:20:33 AM (yesterday) Jul 2
to sessionbud...@googlegroups.com
You'll need to contact Tab Sessions Manager/Sessionic about supporting SB export format.

We do plan to release a Firefox version of SB in the future.

Hans

Okan Akdemir

Jul 2, 2024, 10:57:10 AM (yesterday) Jul 2
to Session Buddy Discussion
Thank you for your response.
As i know,Tab Session Manager supports SB export format. Example:
But how can I export my tabs to Firefox? Is there any way to do this?
And last question; When you are releasing SB to Firefox?
Thank you for your response and reading.
Example image(supports SB format):Annotation 2024-07-02 172809.png

Session Buddy Support

Jul 2, 2024, 11:00:42 AM (yesterday) Jul 2
to sessionbud...@googlegroups.com
SB v4 has a new export format. They may not yet have updated their code to support it.

> When you are releasing SB to Firefox?

Uncertain at this point. We're currently working on a lot of other stuff prioritized ahead of this.

Hans

Okan Akdemir

Jul 2, 2024, 4:30:33 PM (yesterday) Jul 2
to Session Buddy Discussion
Thank you for your response. <3
I will continue to use SB in Chrome on the other hand.
Best Regards...

Okan