[Feature Request] Save and Restore Tab Groups (Sub-Folders?)

Tristan Co

May 31, 2024, 10:45:43 AMMay 31
to Session Buddy Discussion
I often separate my tabs into different windows but group them further within each window via the use of Chrome tab groups. Session Buddy does not currently recognize tab groups so either I have to re-make each group once I re-open a folder or have each group exist in its own window.

I wonder if there's any desire to have sub-folders within Session Buddy, which would correspond to tab groups? Thank you!

David Conger

May 31, 2024, 5:13:00 PMMay 31
to Session Buddy Discussion
Hi, Yes I agree, that is a much-needed feature along with "drag& drop". Sub-folders are a great idea. The only app that seems to have that function is Skeema. (and possibly NoteGPT Tab Manager).Tabmanager.io saves tab groups, but not subfolders. Session Buddy will be great once the new version with these features are implemented.

J.T. Brown III

Jun 10, 2024, 7:34:27 PM (10 days ago) Jun 10
to Session Buddy Discussion
Yes please, Hans! 👍 '+100'  for adding Tab Group support to Session Buddy.  Tab Groups are now a standardized Chromium staple.  The only reason I'm not using them more is that Session Buddy does not yet preserve/support them.