Would like to Export Multi Sessions from v4 to v3 - Unable to import - Suggestions for Transform?

abhiglob...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2024, 11:11:28 AM (5 days ago) Jun 28
to Session Buddy Discussion
Would like to Export Multi Sessions from v4 to v3 - Unable to import - Suggestions for Transform?

Session Buddy Support

Jun 28, 2024, 11:33:47 AM (5 days ago) Jun 28
to sessionbud...@googlegroups.com
Session Buddy v3 is no longer supported.

Hans

On Fri, Jun 28, 2024 at 9:11 AM abhiglob...@gmail.com <abhiglob...@gmail.com> wrote:
Would like to Export Multi Sessions from v4 to v3 - Unable to import - Suggestions for Transform?

A X

Jul 1, 2024, 11:24:05 AM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to sessionbud...@googlegroups.com
I know that. But I have older machines that are using it.

I dont need you to support it, just some clarity in DATA SCHEMA/ Format/ Template differences as we can figure out a way to do so ourselves.

Is it too much to ask? You already know the "Format/ Structure" differences, why make us have to dig into the data for it?

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Session Buddy Discussion" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sessionbuddy-discuss/CAAqiLL8nUQ3LLTE7y7Hw64w3cF7gLSogXd3y8MR-QPBS0TWs%2BA%40mail.gmail.com.