Export Current Session and ALL Snapshots?

Ken Mandelberg

Jun 11, 2024, 12:12:18 PM (9 days ago) Jun 11
to Session Buddy Discussion
Is that possible? I would like to be able to create a profile on a new machine and import  the saved session and all its snapshots.

Session Buddy Support

Jun 11, 2024, 12:25:02 PM (9 days ago) Jun 11
to sessionbud...@googlegroups.com
The current session is not included in exports (unless it happens to have been captured by a scheduled snapshot), so you'll need to save it as a collection if you want to ensure it's preserved.

History (which includes snapshots) is included in exports.

Make sure to use Restore instead of Import (Import only includes collections).

Hans