Select and Delete Duplicates from several sessions without merge

Anoir Ben Tanfous

Jul 2, 2024, 11:22:14 PM (21 hours ago) Jul 2
to Session Buddy Discussion
I would appreciate having the ability to remove duplicate items from multiple selected collections or sessions by selecting the criteria for deletion (such as the oldest item), in order to reduce the size of the sessions and make them more manageable, without changing the original saving date or risking loss or merging them into a new session, which may not be ideal for all users.

Session Buddy Support

7:11 PM (1 hour ago) 7:11 PM
to sessionbud...@googlegroups.com
That's a great idea. Thanks for suggesting it!

We may not be able to get to this for some time given other feature priorities at the moment, but we'll definitely circle back on this.

Thanks!
Hans