I can't get sessionbuddy to load

Vanessa Ryan

Jun 28, 2024, 9:22:44 AM (5 days ago) Jun 28
to Session Buddy Discussion
This has happed to me before. It's just a blank screen.

Session Buddy Support

Jun 28, 2024, 10:25:44 AM (5 days ago) Jun 28
to sessionbud...@googlegroups.com
Are there any errors in the console?

In addition to noting any errors, type saveDiagnostics() in the console and hit enter. This downloads a file to your Downloads folder with information we can use to troubleshoot. Please attach this file to an email to sup...@sessionbuddy.com.

Finally, try restarting Chrome to see if that fixes the problem, but before you do so run the command saveData() in the console in case Chrome ends up wiping your data.

Thanks,
Hans

On Fri, Jun 28, 2024 at 7:22 AM Vanessa Ryan <vrya...@gmail.com> wrote:
This has happed to me before. It's just a blank screen.

Vanessa Ryan

Jun 28, 2024, 12:41:57 PM (5 days ago) Jun 28
to sessionbud...@googlegroups.com
The best that I can come up with is that at the end of a day using my desktop, Session Buddy gets "tired." I tried turning off my computer and turning it back on--the Session Buddy page was blank except for the logo and the horizontal blue bar across the top. But this morning when I turned on my computer, Session Buddy was back in business.

john s wolter

Jun 29, 2024, 2:29:01 AM (5 days ago) Jun 29
to sessionbud...@googlegroups.com

One unlikely setting I've had issues with is a Security item, "Controlled Folder Access".  M$ Windows 10 in my case, has it as an Anti- Ransomware feature.  Is it on or off?

I have found that after turning it off, later somehow it's turned on again.  That happened again today.  I noticed that & turned it off before running 64-bit Beta Chrome.  When on folders may deny access to non-white listed applications & apps.  Search for the setting.

Cheers, John S Wolter, Johnny 10-Shots, Staying Safe, Immune Challenged, Remote/Hybrid Okay