Sessionbuddy V4

Shiva DP

May 6, 2024, 10:51:18 AMMay 6
to Session Buddy Discussion
Sessionbuddy V4 UI does not open for me

Session Buddy Support

May 6, 2024, 11:31:41 AMMay 6
to sessionbud...@googlegroups.com
After clicking the SB icon to try to open it, are there any errors displayed on this page?:

chrome://extensions/?errors=edacconmaakjimmfgnblocblbcdcpbko

Hans

On Mon, May 6, 2024 at 8:51 AM Shiva DP <trad...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sessionbuddy V4 UI does not open for me

Shiva DP

May 6, 2024, 12:34:49 PMMay 6
to Session Buddy Discussion
This is now sorted. I disabled and re-enabled the extension and all is good. Thanks for the reply.
PS: There wasn't any error message.
Regards

Vincent Huang

Jun 3, 2024, 11:10:19 AMJun 3
to Session Buddy Discussion
I seem to have the same issue for V4 - clicking the SB extension icon doesn't do anything, and I'm unable to navigate to the SB UI. There are no errors logged at the link provided, nor has disabling/re-enabling the extension solved the issue. Any other suggestions?

Session Buddy Support

Jun 7, 2024, 11:29:40 AM (13 days ago) Jun 7
to sessionbud...@googlegroups.com
Does restarting the computer help?

Can you try executing each one of these lines in the console separately to see if any of them produce an error:

indexedDB.open('nxsCollections')
indexedDB.open('nxsClientHistory')
indexedDB.open('nxsSettings')

Hans

Shiva DP

Jun 7, 2024, 11:50:38 AM (13 days ago) Jun 7
to sessionbud...@googlegroups.com
I disabled the extension and then reenabled it and all was well.

Best regards

Shiva  |LinkedIN |

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Session Buddy Discussion" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sessionbuddy-discuss/CAAqiLL_jiAEQk0CWKYisRCVmQ7KuCKrd2%3DLfF_JcDAiAWjH6XQ%40mail.gmail.com.