Contact owners and managers
sesame-vpn-tester@googlegroups.com

Description

**[Test for Test] Need Google Play Closed Testers – I'll Test Your App Too!**

Hi everyone! šŸ‘‹

I'm looking for testers for my Android app **Sesame VPN** for Google Play closed testing.

I'm happy to **test your app in return** and stay opted in for at least **14 days**. Please send me your links after joining!

### How to join my test

**1. Join the Google Group:**
https://groups.google.com/g/sesame-vpn-tester/

**2. Join the closed test:**
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.sesamevpn.app

**3. Install the app from Google Play:**
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sesamevpn.app

Please stay **opted in for at least 14 days**. If possible, open and use the app during the testing period and let me know if you find any bugs or usability issues.

šŸ”„ **Test for Test:**
Comment below or DM me with your Google Group/testing link, and I'll join and test your app in return.

Thanks everyone! šŸ¤

Language

Chinese (Simplified)

Privacy

Anyone on the web
can see group
Group members
can view members
Group members
can view conversations
Group members
can post
Anyone on the web
can join group