No post-plenary SES meeting

Kris Kowal

Jun 15, 2022, 12:11:20 AM6/15/22
to SES-strategy
Just a reminder that the docket is empty tomorrow, for our traditional post-plenary break. However, we’ll have Luca and Guy over next week to talk about Compartments and deferred execution of WASM module graphs.

Next Tuesday, the Compartments champions will be meeting with the champions of the three other module proposals. Please check the TC39 calendar. I plan to have a deck introducing our update for the Compartments-as-module-loaders proposal and a number of questions to field from champions, allies, and vendors.

Kris