More membrane work, from a Microsoft engineer

1 view

Alex Vincent

Jul 22, 2024, 4:17:08 PM (5 days ago) Jul 22
to SES Strategy
HI, everyone.  Over the weekend, I heard from a gentleman at Microsoft, Andrew Stegmaier, who had recently forked my es-membrane project and was looking at using his fork in one of his work projects.

I offered to do some introductions to members of this group.  Mark, Caridy, would you be okay with me giving Jim your email addresses for this?  Also, if anyone else wants to reach out, let me know.

As for es-membrane itself, I am finally doing a ground-up rewrite. I was delayed for building supporting infrastructure, and it's still a spare time project for me..  which for Andrew it definitely isn't spare time.

Alex Vincent
Hayward, CA, U.S.A.

Alex Vincent

Jul 22, 2024, 4:18:51 PM (5 days ago) Jul 22
to SES Strategy

Damn auto-correct... giving him you e-mail addresses.

Mark S. Miller

Jul 22, 2024, 4:34:02 PM (5 days ago) Jul 22
to Alex Vincent, SES Strategy
Ok with email address. Or, just have both of you show up at a TG3 (nee SES) meeting ;)